IICA Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) announced the latest notification for the Assistant Librarian Posts. This job notification will be available on the official website Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)|
|Post Details||Assistant Librarian|
|Job Location||Gurgaon – Haryana|
|IICA Official Website||www.iica.nic.in|
|Senior Research Associate – Mediation & Dispute Resolution||01|
|Senior Research Associate||01|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Degree, LLB, Graduation, Post Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 75,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iica.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- Candidates may also send by Email at email@example.com.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, P-6, 7 & 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurugram – 122052.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|