IGM Recruitment 2022: India Government Mint has announced the latest notification for the Jr. Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||India Government Mint|
|Post-Details||Jr. Technician & Others|
|IGM Official Website||www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com|
- Junior Technicians – 10
- Lab Assistant – 04
- Substation Operator – 03
- Supervisor – 02
|Junior Technicians||Candidates should have passed ITI Certificate in Turner, Machinist, Machinist Trade (Grinder), Foundry/Blacksmith, Welder, Electronics Trade recognized from NCVT/SCVT. or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Lab Assistant||Candidates should have passed ITI Certificate in Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant) recognized by NCVT/SCVT or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Substation Operator||Candidates should have passed ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade recognized by NCVT/SCVT & possessing Wireman’s Permit issued by the state’s Licensing Board (Electrical) or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Supervisor||Candidates should have passed a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree (B.E. /B. Tech.) in Chemical Engineering/ Technology. Candidate should have studied inorganic Chemistry during the course of study or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age For Supervisor||30 years|
|Maximum Age For Other Posts||25 years|
- Supervisor – Rs. 27,600 – 95,910/-
- Other Posts – Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Online Exam
|All Other Candidates||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs.200/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official Website www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||29 November 2022|