IFFCO Recruitment 2022: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO) announced the latest notification for the Assistant Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO)|
|IFFCO Official Website||www.iffco.in|
|Assistant Trainee (Operator)||Various|
|Assistant Trainee (Operator)||Candidates must have passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 55% in the case of SC/ST candidates or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Assistant Trainee (Operator)||Candidates must have passed B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Math) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 50% in case of SC/ST candidates or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||27 years|
- During Training: Rs. 31,000/-
- Rs. 34,000 – 64,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iffco.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13 November 2022|