GRSE Recruitment 2022: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited announced the latest notification for the Supervisor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|GRSE Official Website||www.grse.in|
- Design Assistant – 09
- Supervisor (S-4 Grade) – 12
- Supervisor (S-1 Grade) – 03
|Design Assistant||The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering in Computer Science & Technology, Information Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Supervisor (S-4 Grade)||The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Naval Architecture, Shipbuilding, Shipwright or equivalent or B Sc. (Shipbuilding & Repair) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Supervisor (S-1 Grade)||The candidates must have passed Graduate in any Discipline with Diploma in Security Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age For Supervisor (S-1 Grade)||28 Years|
|Maximum Age For Supervisor (S-4 Grade)||38 Years|
|Maximum Age For Design Assistant||32 Years|
- Design Assistant – Rs.7.52 Lakhs per annum
- Supervisor (S-4 Grade) – Rs.8.11 Lakhs per annum
- Supervisor (S-1 Grade) – Rs.6.58 Lakhs per annum
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Practical (Trade) Test
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.grse.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date of Sending Applications||31 October 2022|
|Last Date of Submission Applications||21 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|