Goa University Recruitment 2022: Goa University has recently announced the latest notification for the Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Goa University|
|Post Details||Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff & Others|
|Goa University Official Website||www.unigoa.ac.in|
|Office Assistant (LDC)||50|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||25|
|Library Assistant||Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma in Library Science, Knowledge of Marathi, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Junior Stenographer||Candidates must have passed 12th, be Computer Literate, Knowledge of Konkani, Marathi, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Office Assistant (LDC)||Candidates must have passed the 12th, Diploma, have Knowledge of Computer application/ operations with typing speed, and have Knowledge of Konkani, Marathior the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI, and have Knowledge of Konkani, Marathi, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Site Supervisor||Candidates must have passed 10th, Knowledge of Konkani, Marathi, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||45 years|
- Library Assistant – Rs. 23,028/-
- Junior Stenographer – Rs. 23,028/-
- Office Assistant (LDC) – Rs. 21,513/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 21,210/-
- Site Supervisor – Rs. 21,210/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.unigoa.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||08 November 2022|