EPIL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Projects (India) Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Manager Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Engineering Projects (India) Limited|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Agartala – Tripura|
|EPIL Official Website||www.epi.gov.in|
|Assistant Manager(Civil & Electrical)||The candidates must have passed B.E. /B.Tech or AMIE or the equivalent from a recognized Board with a Minimum of 2 years of Post-qualification executive experience with min 1 year in next below grade in an organization of repute.|
|Assistant Manager(Finance)||The candidates must have passed CA/ICWA/ MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board with a Minimum of 2 years of Post-qualification executive experience with min 1 year in next below grade in an organization of repute.|
|Manager(Civil & Electrical)||The candidates must have passed B.E. /B.Tech or AMIE or the equivalent from a recognized Board with a Minimum of 4 years of Post-qualification executive experience with min 2 year in next below grade in an organization of repute.|
|Maximum Age for Assistant Manager||32 years|
|Maximum Age For Manager||35 years|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 40,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- Refer to the Official Notification
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.epi.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09 November 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||29 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|