DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2022: DRDO Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Research Fellow Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||DRDO Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Ramgarh – Haryana|
|DRDO TBRL Official Website||www.drdo.gov.in|
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Post Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 31,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the Notification Link below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL), Sector 30, Chandigarh.
|Department Name||Date of Interview|
|Chemistry||01st November 2022|
|Mechanical Engineering||02nd November 2022|
|Electronics Engineering||03rd November 2022|
|Physics||04th November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|