DGCA Recruitment 2022: Directorate General of Civil Aviation has recently announced the latest notification for the Consultant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|DGCA Official Website||www.dgca.nic.in|
|Consultant (Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector)||02|
|Consultant (Senior Flight Operations Inspector)||02|
|Consultants (Flight Operations Inspector)||05|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||63 years|
- Rs. 4,47,800/- to Rs. 7,90,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dgca.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should send the hard copy of the online application along with the required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Recruitment Section, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 October 2022|
|Last Date for Receiveing Hardcopies||13 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|