CSMCRI Recruitment 2022: Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) announced the latest notification for the Project Associate-I Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)|
|Job Location||Bhavnagar – Gujarat|
|CSMCRI Official Website||www.csmcri.org|
- Project Associate-I
- Project Assistant
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed B.Sc, M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 – 50 years|
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
How to Apply for Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.csmcri.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Waghawadi Road, Bhavnagar Gujarat.
|Walk-in Date||10 October 2022 @ 9.30 AM|
|Notification Link||Click Here|