CRPF Recruitment 2022: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has recently announced the latest notification for the Constable post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Job Location||Bijapur, Dantewada, Sukma – Chhattisgarh|
|CRPF Official Website||www.crpf.gov.in|
|Constable/GD||Candidates must have passed 08th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical EfficiencyTest
- Medical Examination
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.crpf.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Bijapur: Bijapur Stadium, Bijapur (CG)/ CRPF Camp, Awapalli, Dist. Bijapur (CG)
- Dantewada: District, Reserve Police line, Karli, Dantewada (CG)
- Sukma: District Police Line, Near-Pusami Para/ Dhan Mandi, Sukma (CG)/ 219 Bn, CRPF, Injiram, Konta, Sukma (CG)
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||22 October 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|