CPCRI Recruitment 2022: Central Plantation Crops Research Institute has recently announced the latest notification for the Skilled Staff Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute|
|Post Details||Skilled Staff|
|Job Location||Kasaragod, Alappuzha – Kerala|
|CPCRI Official Website||www.cpcri.gov.in|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th, B.Sc. (Agriculture)/Diploma in Agriculture/ B.Sc. Degree with VHSC (Agriculture), or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 15,000/- to Rs.18,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.cpcri.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required).
- “CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala – 671124.”
|Walk-in Dates & Time for Project Fellow||25 October 2022 @ 09.30 am|
|Walk-in Dates & Time for Skilled Staff||26 October 2022 @ 09.30 am|
|Notification Link||Click Here|