CBIC Recruitment 2022: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs has recently announced the latest notification for Group C Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Post Details||Group C|
|CBIC Official Website||www.cbic.gov.in|
- Tindel – 05
- Sukhani – 10
- Engine Driver – 04
- Launch Mechanic – 05
- Tradesman – 02
- Seaman – 01
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed 8th, 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Maximum Age||40 – 45 years|
- Tindel/ Sukhani/ Engine Driver/ Launch Mechanic: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Tradesman: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Seaman: Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbic.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to send a duly filled Print out application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application
- “The Additional Commissioner (P&V), Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive) Jamnagar-Rajkot Highway, Near Victoria Bridge, Jamnagar – 361 001, (Gujarat).”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Printout Application||25 November 2022|