BOB Recruitment 2022: Bank of Baroda (BOB) has recently announced the latest notification for the Manager Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|BOB Official Website||www.bankofbaroda.in|
- Manager (Chief Executive Secretariat)
- Manager (Human Resource & Industrial Relations)
- Manager (Payment Settlement & Banking Technology)
- Manager (Corporate Communications)
- Manager (Finance & Administration)
|Manager (Chief Executive Secretariat)||Candidates must have passed Degree (Graduation in any discipline) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Manager (Human Resource & Industrial Relations)||Candidates must have passed Degree in any discipline. Due weightage will be given to candidates qualified with Two years Post Graduation degree or 2 years full-time Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRD / Labour Law / HR or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Manager (Payment Settlement & Banking Technology)||Candidates must have passed B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science) / MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Manager (Corporate Communications)||Candidates must have passed Degree in any discipline. Due weightage will be given to candidates qualified with Degree in Mass Communication, Media Management (Full time) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Manager (Finance & Administration)||Candidates must have passed M.Com / MBA (Finance) /C.A or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||25 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs. 39,660 – 94,660/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List
- Personal Interview
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||31 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|