BHEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) announced the latest notification for the Supervisor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
|BHEL Official Website
- Engineer – 12
- Supervisor – 20
|Candidates must have passed a 4 Year Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree Full-Time or Full-Time Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Candidates must have passed an 3 Year Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Engineer – Rs. 78,000/-
- Supervisor – Rs. 43,550/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bhel.com.
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- “Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR), BHEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Complex, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|08 November 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|21 November 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy Application
|23 November 2022